Black Hat, White Hat, and My FaceTime........

Black Hat, White Hat and My FaceTime......

Comments

  1. I am no good at this technology stuff so I really didn't understand what some of the stuff was about but it seems to me that any thing to stop a terrorist attack should not be questioned. My understanding is that the technology will be replaced by something better with in a year anyway, what is the problem, that particular phone will probably be off the market and some new one will take its place. As far as the phone makers go (or whoever is in charge of the security stuff on the phones) should be more than will to help out in cases like this, no hackers should be needed to do anything, they shouldn't even be used, don't hackers break into government computers and stuff like that. I would not be using them for stuff like this. And if it is the regular Joe that is worried about the government getting into their phone then they really shouldn't be getting phones that are internet friendly and have cameras, get a rotary phone and a really long cord.sherlocked012

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog